|Tour:||Shimla-manali –Dharamshala-Dlahousie -Amritsar (09N/10D)|
|No of PAX
||02 Adults + 1 child|
|MEAL PLAN||MAPAI (Breakfast & Dinner Included ) Veg Food|
- Check-in time in Hotel will be 12 noon & Check-out time will be also 12 noon.(In case of possibility room will be allotted before)
- Before comparing our package cost with other packages please check out our Hotel Properties, Cab & Sightseeing.
- Children below 05 years will be complimentary.
Day 01: Journey to Delhi To Shimla-
Arrive in Delhi where our representative will pick you up and start your journey to the Shimla. On the way will cover Pinjore Garden, Timber Trail, Manki Point. Overnight will stay at Shimla hotel.
Day 02: Kufri – Shimla Local Sightseeing –
You will visit the Kufri. Kufri is the snow point as well as the adventure point of Shimla. You can enjoy various snow activities there. You can also enjoy horse riding in Kufri. There is a Kufri fun House where you can enjoy various sports activities.
There is a zoo in Kufri you can also visit there(Entry fee will be extra). On the way to Kufri there is Green valley which is Asia’s largest forest. You can enjoy the breathtaking view from many locations.
After that we come back to Shimla, there you will visit : Mall road, The Ridge, Scandal Point, Jakhu Temple(rope way will be extra cost), Lakkar Bazaar, Advance Study, Church, Kali bari Temple. And th evening will visit ridge maidan. Then you will be dropped at the hotel where you will get Check in, welcome drinks, Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Shimla To Manali journey–
After breakfast w will travel to Manali On the way to Manali you will visit the Sundernagar market, lake, Mandi Market, Bheemakali temple, Pandoh Dam, Aut Tunnel, Kullu valley.Then you will be dropped to the Hotel where you will get check in. Then you are free to explore the Manali on your own. At night you will get dinner and overnight stay at a hotel.
Day 04: Manali Local Sightseeings –
After Lunch you will visit the famous Hadimba Devi Temple. The temple is dedicated to Goddess Hadima, wife of Bheema of Mahabharata. It is a beautiful temple crafted with wooden work.
Then you will visit the Van Vihar. It is a beautiful place in Manali. Then you will visit the Club house. You can enjoy various fun activities there. After visiting all these places you will be dropped back to the hotel for Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 05: Solang Valley-Atal Tunnel
After lunch we will cover Solang Valley. Solang Valley is snow point as well as an adventure point of the Manali. You can enjoy many activities there like yak riding, skiing, rope way, Paragliding, snow scooter ride etc.
Day 06: Manali To Dharamshala-
In the morning after breakfast we will checkout from the hotel. Then we will visit the Kullu Valley. You can enjoy river rafting in the Kullu valley. . Then we will travel to Dharamshala. On route you will get a glimpse of Pandoh Dam, Mandi outer town. On the way you will visit Baijnath Temple , Palampur Tea gardens. Then you will reach Dharamshala at night time. dropped to the hotel where you get check in, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 07: Dharamshala Sightseeing – Dalhousie :
In the morning after breakfast , we check out from the Hotel . Then we will visit the Cricket stadium, Bhagsunag Temple, Bhagsunag waterfall, Meclodganj & Local Market. Then we will travel to Dalhousie. On Arrival in Dalhousie you will get a check in hotel , dinner and overnight stay.
Day 08: Dalhousie-Khajjiar – Amritsar :
In the morning after breakfast, then we will visit the famous Khajjiar also known as “Mini Switzerland”. Khajjiar is a saucer shaped glade that has a circumference of about five kilometers. There is small lake fed by the brooks that traverse the glade green carpet. Khajjiar is surrounded by the snow peaked mountains which makes it even more beautiful. You will spend the whole day in Khajjiar. You can also enjoy the photo shoot in traditional dresses. In the afternoon you will proceed to Amritsar , at night reach in Amritsar , Check in the hotel , Dinner and Overnight stay in the hotel .
Day 09: Amritsar Local Sightseeing –
In the morning after breakfast we will Check out from the hotel and we will cover Golden Temple , Jalia wala Bagh. In the afternoon we will cover Wagah Border. , Check in the hotel , Dinner and Overnight stay in the hotel .
Day 10: Delhi Drop-
After delicious breakfast we will proceed to Delhi. In evening we will drop you in Delhi Railway station / Airport from where you can start your next journey.
- Rates may fluctuate during festive seasons (i.e. Independence Day, Holi, Diwali, Christmas , New Year & Long Weekend etc.)
- Similar Hotels will be provided in case selected hotel is Sold Out/Closed or unavailable due to service factors.
- In case, False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the Company by the customers, The Company possesses.
- Above rates, rooms and hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking and we are not holding any reservation as yet.
- Kindly confirm at the earliest so that we can process your booking. Looking forward for hearing from you soon.
- We are assuring you the best of services & attention all the times. Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels.
- A .C will not work in hill stations.
EXTRA PERSON COST:
- Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
- Children between 6- 12 Years & Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to the Company’s Policies.
HOW TO BOOK PACKAGE???
ADVANCE BOOKING POLICY:
- 50 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
- We can also accept the booking at 25 % of total package cost as a token amount if you confirm the desired package before 15 days of your travel date.
- Please note that the advance 25% of the payment will be considered as token amount only & will be non refundable. Rest of the 25 % must be cleared before 7 days of Travel Date. Failure in doing so will lead to cancellation of your tour.
- Remaining 50 % of the package cost will be collected on arrival.
TERMS & CONDITIONS ·
- Check In / Check Out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon).
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office
- Rooms holding shall be for a period of 72 hours only.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only.
Day 1: Departure
Tempus, leo, taciti augue aliquam hendrerit.
Accumsan pharetra eros justo augue posuere felis elit cras montes fames.
Vulputate dictumst egestas etiam dictum varius.